Dr. Singla is a highly qualified Independent Medical Examiner:
- Pain Medicine Board-Certification (ABPMR)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Board-Certification (ABPMR)
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners, 5th Edition of the AMA (ABIME)
Dr. Singla has over 11 years of clinical practice in inpatient and outpatient settings. She has over 6 years of performing medico-legal work including.
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Standard of Care
- Certificate of Merit
- Case Reports
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Work Accidents
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
Where does the IME take place?
Dr. Singla conducts a medicolegal IME in person at her offices in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area, if it is geographically accessible. If the examinee cannot travel, it may be possible for Dr. Singla to retain the use of a medical office in another city and travel there to conduct a physical examination.
Whatever the circumstances, Dr. Singla is respectful of the needs of the examinee and demands of the legal case, such as time constraints.
What conditions are evaluated by Dr. Singla in an IME?
Dr. Singla conducts IMEs about many of the same conditions and injuries she treats in her clinical practice, primarily spine, back, neck, and knee injuries, recovery plans, treatment procedures, pain management devices, and efficacy of pain management treatment.
- Disc herniations
- Spinal Injuries
- Lower extremity injuries,
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (formerly known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy). Dr. Singla has conducted been in medical practice conducting hundreds of examinations; she has been performing medical-legal IMEs for more than 6 years.